Versa Max 2
Often copied, but rarely equaled, the inside-the-waistband model Versa Max 2, or model VM-2 is a classic, Milt Sparks Holsters, original design concept.
Some key features include:
- A full metal reinforced mouth-band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
- Widely spread, non-pivoting, offset belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. Offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the main body of the holster and not stacked on top of the gun.
- The forward belt loop is mounted to a floating tab, which is slotted from the main body of the holster to allow the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
- Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the users’ skin.
- Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s (even on our cowhide model), which adds a little extra water-repellency where it is most needed.